Staff Utilities and Resources
For Teacher WebPages, Click HERE
Many apps are now located inside the Clever portal. To use Clever at home, you will need the
Chrome Browser and the Clever Chrome Extension. The links are below. Make sure to install
the Chrome Browser before downloading the extension.
* Chrome Browser
* Clever Chrome Extension
- Full-time Certified Employee Paperwork
- Full-time Classified Employee Paperwork
- Part-time Certified Employee Paperwork
- Part-time Classified Employee Paperwork
- Substitute Teacher Paperwork
- Classified Substitute Paperwork
- Co-Curricular Paperwork
Health Care Plans
The Transparency in Coverage mandate in the No Surprises Act/Transparency in Coverage Rule Under the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, requires that insurers and group health plans make rate information publicly accessible starting July 2022. For information regarding this Act, including rate information, visit:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio: https://www.medmutual.
com/For-Employers/Employer- Resources/No-Surprises-Act- Legislation.aspx.
- AultCare: https://www.
Custom Mobile App
Did you know that the Highland Schools has a custom mobile app available for free download? It's true! The app makes it easy for anyone, anywhere to access important news and information related to the Highland Schools.
- Android users can download the app in the Google Play Store.
- iPhone users can visit the App Store.
- Search for “Highland Local Schools.”
- Select the app with the district H logo and green background.
- Subscribe to your child’s school, or if you have multiple children in the district, subscribe to multiple schools.
As always, please feel free to visit our website at www.highandschools.org. If you have suggestions for a revision or improvement, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Thank you!