(Effective through May 1, 2020)
- Preschool Typical Peer Screening scheduled for April 3 has been cancelled. This will be rescheduled for a future date TBD.
- Administration of the ACT on April 4 has been cancelled. (Registrants will be notified of options to reschedule by the ACT organization).
- Report cards will not be issued on March 20. (A new date for distribution will be established).
- Medina County Special Olympics set for May 7 has been cancelled.
- All athletic facilities are closed (including high school stadium, track and tennis courts; middle school football field and track; all school gyms; high school weight room; baseball fields; and softball fields).
- All school-sponsored practices, scrimmages, games, conditioning and weightlifting.
- All community youth activities held at Highland facilities.
ACTIVITES, CLUBS AND PROGRAMS
- All after-school activities, clubs, meetings and productions.
- All Community Education classes.
- Any activities, programs or events sponsored by outside organizations renting our facilities.