From 12-7 p.m. on Thursday, August 15, Highland Middle School invites everyone back to school to prepare for the upcoming year. Here's what to expect:
- If your Final Forms are complete (parent signed and student signed), then your child will be able to pick up their schedule, state test results, and locker number and combination. If the parent or student have questions about Final Forms and/or need to complete some items, we will be able to help you out. Schedule pick up will be in the Media Center.
- If you ordered a school supply box, they will be available for pick up in the East Gym.
- Also in the East Gym, the LockerWorks locker organizers will be for sale.
- School pictures will be taken in the West Gym. You can go online to look at or purchase you picture package at www.mylifetouch.com and use picture ID: EVTR7N4W6
- There are additional vaccinations that are required of 7th graders. If your child has yet to receive the new vaccines, the Medina County Health Department will be in the Band Room from 4-6 p.m. Most insurances are accepted. If you have your vaccinations completed, you can turn in your vaccination list to the main office.
- Supply and Registration Day cannot be a success without our awesome parent volunteers! Parent volunteers can sign up here to help out: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409054faca929a64-hmsschool2
- HMS Spirit Wear is also on sale now! You can place your order at the link provided or at Registration Day. https://highlandapparel2019.itemorder.com. The deadline to order is August 23.
- No Sell Fundraiser. The PTO will have a "No Sell Fundraiser" which will start on Supply and Registration Day and run through September 13. There is a "Shop Now" button on the HMS PTO Facebook page where a donation can be made. In 2018-19, PTO funds helped upkeep and expand our Makerspace with replacement parts and new robots. The PTO also contributed to the new benches in our foyer for students waiting for rides. PTO provides Activity Night and Tailgates for students. Meetings are on the second Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m. All are welcome.