Access for all of your child's programs, including Google Classroom, PowerSchool and apps being used, are located in your student's Clever Portal. Access can be obtained by having your child log-in to their Clever Portal.
Healthchek -- Healthchek is Ohio's Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Program. It is a service package for babies, kids and young adults younger than age 21 who are enrolled on Ohio Medicaid.
PaySchools Central - previously PayForit
- NOTICE: If you turned off lunch auto payments over a break, please RESET the end date for auto payments.
- For PowerSchool, if you are using the Power School Mobile App our School Code is SJXQ.
How to Sign In / Sign On:
Go to www.highlandschools.org > click on Student Portal (under Quick Links, black box under picture) > click on PowerSchool
Log in as your child. Do not create a new PowerSchool parent account. Sign In
User Name/Login: Student’s first initial, last name, last two digits of the student ID number Password: Student’s first initial, last initial, full student ID number.
Example: If your student’s name was Rob Henry with a student ID of 555518 the user name/login would be rhenry18 The password would be rh555518 (first initial, last initial, student ID number)
If you are new to the district and do not know your student's ID number, log in first to Final Forms. Click on the Edit button. The student ID number will appear under your child's name.
If you have problems logging into Powerschool, please complete a Technology Help Ticket and someone from the Technology Department will respond to your request for assistance.
Custom Mobile App
Did you know that the Highland Schools has a custom mobile app available for free download? It's true! The app makes it easy for anyone, anywhere to access important news and information related to the Highland Schools.
- Android users can download the app in the Google Play Store.
- iPhone users can visit the App Store.
- Search for “Highland Local Schools.”
- Select the app with the district H logo and green background.
- Subscribe to your child’s school, or if you have multiple children in the district, subscribe to multiple schools.
As always, please feel free to visit our website at www.highandschools.org. If you have suggestions for a revision or improvement, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!