The Highland Local School District is excited to launch a brand-new website for our students, parents and staff! The new and improved website offers important information presented in a more efficient and smarter layout, with easier access to parent, student and staff portals, social media feeds, has a redesigned events calendar and is ADA compliant.
In addition, Highland Schools now has a custom mobile app available for free download!
- Android users can download the app in the Google Play Store.
- iPhone users can visit the App Store.
- Search for “Highland Local Schools.”
- Select the app with the district H logo and green background.
- Subscribe to your child’s school or multiple schools.
“The redesign was a tedious process, but we wanted to launch the new site before the end of the school year so that families had time to become acquainted with it prior to the start of 2021-22 school year,” stated Dawn Marzano, Director of Communications. “The new website will coincide nicely with the opening of the new elementary schools this fall and continue to help streamline our Highland brand.”
If users have suggestions for a revision or improvement, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.