Access for all of your child's programs, including Google Classroom, PowerSchool and apps being used, are located in your student's Clever Portal. Access can be obtained by having your child log-in to their Clever Portal.
Excessive Absenteeism: HB 410
How to set up your PaySchools Central Account
Highland Support Server
Healthchek -- Healthchek is Ohio's Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Program. It is a service package for babies, kids and young adults younger than age 21 who are enrolled on Ohio Medicaid.
PaySchools Central - previously PayForit
- NOTICE: If you turned off lunch auto payments over a break, please RESET the end date for auto payments.
PowerSchool Sign In
Custom Mobile App
Did you know that the Highland Schools has a custom mobile app available for free download? It's true! The app makes it easy for anyone, anywhere to access important news and information related to the Highland Schools.
- Android users can download the app in the Google Play Store.
- iPhone users can visit the App Store.
- Search for “Highland Local Schools.”
- Select the app with the district H logo and green background.
- Subscribe to your child’s school, or if you have multiple children in the district, subscribe to multiple schools.
As always, please feel free to visit our website at www.highandschools.org. If you have suggestions for a revision or improvement, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Thank you!