FOR ALL TRANSPORTATION INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL:
Located in Medina County, Ohio, the Highland Local School District serves over 3,300 students across 78 square miles from several townships including Hinckley, Granger, Sharon, Montville, Medina, Brunswick Hills and Wadsworth.
Transportation Safety Precautions
Safety precautions remain a priority on all Highland school buses throughout the year.
- Automatic hand sanitizer mounted on each bus
- Use of assigned seating on each bus route
- Buses cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Students only permitted to ride their assigned bus. If a change is needed due to childcare, parent must complete the required FORM. Please note, any change will take 72 hours to process. Student(s) will not be permitted to ride other buses for the purpose of visiting friends.
We also ask that parents perform a wellness check on their child(ren) prior to boarding the bus in the morning. If not feeling well, we ask that you do not send your student(s) to school.
Any questions regarding bus routes or other transportation information, please call (330) 239-1901, ext. 1219. Thank you for your cooperation.
MCCC Schedule When Highland Schools Not In Session
On days when the Medina County Career Center is in session, but the Highland Local School District is not, transportation will be provided according to the following three-point, pick up/drop off schedule:
Pick up times will be as follows:
- Sharon Elementary (old building) – 7:10 a.m.
- Highland High School (upper level) – 7:20 a.m.
- Hinckley Elementary (old building) – 7:30 a.m.
Drop off times will be as follows:
- Hinckley Elementary (old building) – 2:30 p.m.
- Highland High School (upper level) – 2:40 p.m.
- Sharon Elementary (old building) – 2:50 p.m.